IRC WASH library
On IRC's YouTube channel you can find loads of interesting videos.Read more
Item of the month
This paper - Full-chain sanitation services that last - has recently been published by IRC. It se...Read more
Help I need a reference!
This section tells you how to set up a reference list (Harvard style) and using the My Library fu...Read more
IRC’s WASH Library acts as WASH sector memory, documenting more than 40 years of sector progress,...Read more
IRC launches reference guide on non-sewered sanitation
Sanitation experts at IRC have compiled the first version of a reference guide on low-cost sanitation for non-sewered service models, SanPack for short. Dr Christine Sijbesma and Joep Verhagen have collected materials that cover services for all stages of the sanitation life-cycle, from preparation activities to the emptying, recycling and productive use of toilet contents. SanPack is available at www.washdoc.info/sanpack
- How is social media shaping academia
- Knowledge management, up close and personal
- Guide to Monitoring and Evaluating Knowledge Management in Global Health Programs
- Nonprofit Communications Trends Report!
- ImplementIng effectIve knowledge management in emergencies: a case study from Somalia WASH cluster